Kuwait Insurance Company
Kuwait Insurance Company was established in 1960 by Amiri Decree No. 7 of 1960 as the first insurance company in Kuwait and the GCC. The company enjoys a stable and strong financial foundation and maintains a leading position in the local and regional insurance market by providing reliable and innovative insurance products and services and professional team of experts at the level of Kuwait and GCC.
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance.
- One year experience (if any).
2. Accounting Manager
- Oversees the approval and processing of revenue, expenditure, and other key financial control documents, ledger, account maintenance, and relevant data entries.
- Assists in the annual plan as required by reporting and budgeting manager.
- Ensure all General Ledger Reconciliations are done accurately and manage the reconciling items.
- Ensure Implementation of the company policies and procedures and ensure that they are in compliance with domestic legal & governmental.
- Place recommendations – when appropriate – to improve the operational efficiencies and effectiveness in order to reduce operational risks.
- Review calculations reasonability of the reinsurance outward premium and Mathematical reserves.
- Ensure the delivery of Financial Reports accurately and on time.
- Conduct financial audits & formulate recommendations for improvement in performance and controls.
- Has the ability to Manage accounting team.
- Omar Gharamshy
- Asim Al Saadi
Direct #: 965 22928351