Grassroots Advertising Agency
Grassroots is a Kuwaiti managed advertising agency with a pure entrepreneurial spirit. Our professionalism and high customer care levels distinguish us from our competitors.
GAA is an advertisement agency that serves businesses looking for online and offline advertising plans that can assist them in reaching their marketing goals through creative and measurable tools.
Our vision is to become a leading marketing agency that can serve all marketing and creative needs for clients in the GCC region.
Positions Available (Internships):
- Graphic Designer:
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Social Media Account Manager:
- Work with clients to create a social media strategy that collaborates with marketing, PR and advertising campaigns, research top influences, competitors, and trends in clients’ industries.
- Create timely and engaging content optimized for platform used and intended audience.
- Monitor sites for customer service opportunities and initiate conversations on behalf of the client.
- Analyze and report social media actions on a monthly basis for successes and new opportunities.
- Create engaging and professional visuals that reflect client and their brand (Customize social media pages (ex. Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube), develop supporting offline collateral, create original content, etc).
- Stay current with social media trends and tools – includes attending networking and educational events, reading blogs, and listening to podcasts.
- Marketing Officer:
- Work closely with the advertising media and help them incorporate new business strategies and marketing methods
- Attend meetings with the production or manufacturing department and understand the details of the products and discuss strategies with them
- Help the marketing team in organizing events and exhibitions for the promotion of products and capture potential markets
- Create media releases and press releases and assist product presentations
- Lease with the clients. Prepare quotations and negotiating with the prices and other issues
- Manage products that are used for the marketing purpose such as leaflets, posters, DVD’s, and advertisements in television, magazine and newspapers, etc.
- Plan budget of advertising and negotiate with the ad agencies and leasing additional services from them
- Prepare monthly expenditure report of the advertisements, promotions events and all types of expenses involved in marketing a product
- Monitor the impact of the marketing strategies adapted on the sales of the product and make necessary amendments in the strategies
- Social Media Analyst:
- Collects and analyzes data related to social media marketing campaigns.
- Assists organizations in identifying appropriate social media channels for their specific business needs
- Tailors campaigns to the target audience.
- Tracks performance of various social media initiatives and develops/implements changes to improve business results.
- Select and assemble proper equipment, and choose settings and props based on client’s wishes and theme of the photo shoot.
- Properly light subjects using artificial or natural lighting and using flashes and reflectors where necessary.
- Determine desired images and compositions and choose equipment, props, settings and lighting to achieve desired results.
- Retouch, resize and enhance images as needed using Photoshop or other photography software.